Thursday, 23 July 2015

Paris Haul!

Hey!

Recently I went on a 3 day city break with my friends to Paris! Paris is one of my favourite places in the world and while we were there we just had to go shopping! 

The first place we went was by the Lourve, the street had many different shops on it such as Forever 21, H&M and Mac. We first went into Forever 21 which is one of my favourite shops. In there I got 2 items, this Rolling Stones t-shirt (which is such a me top as it's oversized and has a band on it) and this statement necklace. I have become obsessed with statement necklaces and when I saw this one I knew I had to have it! I love pairing band t-shirts and statement necklaces together.


We then went into Mac where I had to resist buying so many makeup products as I really don't need anymore so I only got the Mac 217 brush. I'm really late on the band wagon with this one but I've wanted it for so long so I decided to get it and I have to say I love it! It's definitely worth the money!


We then headed to Brandy Melville, a shop I've wanted to go to for so long! I tried on so many things in there but only ended buying two tops and a ring. The tops are so soft and well made, I never want to take them off! I also love the ring as it has a very 70s vibe.



Lastly I got an I ❤️ Paris t-shirt, I mean how could I not buy one of these?! I'm not sure if I'll wear it out much but I do love it haha.



It was such a great 3 days with my friends and we did tons of sight seeing around the beautiful city. Paris is definitely a place I'll be going again! 

Thank you for reading!x

No comments:

Post a Comment