I've been wanting to start a blog for a while now, I've made several attempts in the past but each time I've given up with it so I'm hoping this time it will be different. I always love reading peoples blogs, some of my favourites are Lily Melrose's and Anna Saccone's, so I thought I'd give it a go! My blog will mainly consist of beauty and fashion posts and some day in the lives; I'm hoping to post one a week but I'm not sure if I'll stick to that so I won't commit yet!
So here's a bit about me! My name's Alice and I'm 18 years old, I study History, English and Psychology in sixth form and I'm hoping to study Criminology next year at uni. I have had an interest in beauty for quite some time now and slowly but surely I'm getting better at it (I think!). I was never really into fashion but more recently I've been getting more and more into it, my style varies from minimalistic to 80s rock n roll. Here's a couple of my fvourites-my favourite bands are All Time Low, Guns n Roses and Bon Jovi, I also love Taylor Swift and Katy Perry! My favourite movies are Harry Potter, Cinderella, Avengers and Captain America and last but not least my favourite place in the world is Paris and I'm so excited to be going back in July!
So that was a little introduction to me and what my blog is going to consist of, I hope you enjoyed! More blog posts to come very soon!x
No comments:
Post a Comment