Thursday, 28 May 2015

May Favourites

Hey!

I thought I'd ease myself into the world of blogging with a monthly favourites so here are my May favourites!

My first favourite is the Rita Ora Rimmel nail varnish in Peachella (I adore the name!). 

When I first spotted this product I knew I had to have it as it is the perfect peachy pink colour which looks incredible in the summer. It is very affordable at just £2.99 and is very long wearing, it lasts around 4-5 days without chipping for me. The only downside to the product for me is that you do have to layer it up as it is quite see through but when you do it's a beautiful colour. I'd highly recommend this product to anyone looking for new summer products! 
http://www.boots.com/en/Rimmel-London-60-Seconds-Super-Shine-By-Rita-Ora_1669740/

My second monthly favourite is the Seventeen mirror shine lipstick in Beehive.

I first heard about this colour from Lily Melrose and it looked amazing on her so I had to try it for myself and I was not disappointed! It's a perfect natural peachy pink and I've been wearing it almost everyday. It has a nice texture and is not too sticky which is what you might expect from a shiny, glossy lipstick. It is again very affordable at only £4.79. I also love the packaging as it's very sleek and comes with a handy little mirror (what more could you want from a lipstick!). 
http://www.boots.com/en/SEVENTEEN-Mirror-Shine-Lipstick_1281281/

My next favourite is another beauty item and it's the NYC bronzer in the shade Manhattan.

Before using this bronzer I'd never really bothered with it before but this has revolutionised my makeup routine! It really adds warmth to my face without making me look orange and it has amazing colour payoff. The bronzer is very easy to blend and gives the perfect summer glow, it even doubles up as a really pretty eyeshadow. It's also a steal at £3.99 so if you're looking to try a new bronzer I highly recommend this one. 
http://www.superdrug.com/NYC/NYC-Big-Bold-Bronzer-Manhattan/p/643375#.VWczJWBN1lI

Moving away from the beauty now my next favourite is a jewellery one. It's these geometric shape necklaces!

I'm not usually someone who wears gold but when I saw these I just feel in love, they're so simple but they go with any outfit and help to give them a minimalistic feel. You can get these type of necklaces from many different places but I got mine from Primark for £1.50 each.
http://www.primark.com/en/homepage

Moving back to beauty again now, my next favourite is the Real Techniques blush brush!

I'd never tried any Real Techniques before this brush *gasp* but after trying this I'm definitely going to be buying more. The brush is very good quality and feels so soft on the face, it makes blending so easy and is just all round amazing! The brush retails for £9.99. 
http://www.boots.com/en/Real-Techniques-Blush-Brush-1407_1252046/

My final favourite is a movie, it's Avengers Age of Ultron!

I've been waiting for this movie to come out for around a year now as I'm a huge Marvel fan and it was definitely worth the wait! The cast is absolutely incredible, my favourite being Chris Evans, who plays Captain America *swoon*. The story line of the film is brilliant and the fight scenes are incredible, if you're a fan of action movies this is definitely one for you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqkR0SwFN_4 

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed! What were your monthly favourites?x

No comments:

Post a Comment