So last Wednesday me, my boyfriend and my two friends headed off to Thorpe Park for the day! If you don't know what Thorpe Park is it's a theme park in the UK full of crazy rollercoasters.
We set off at 9.30 and arrived at 10.30 after an hour of sing alongs down the motorway at the top of our lungs, it was fabulous.
When we got there we jumped straight on some rides and proceeded to scream and laugh at the top of our lungs. Luckily no one was sick, we just weren't able to walk in a straight line for a while!
After a couple of rides we went to get some food and then got in the queue for another ride; we were in the queue for around half an hour so luckily our food had some time to go down (although we all did feel as though our hot dogs were about to come back up!).
After this we went on Saw which has some of the biggest drops in it so it's great for a rollercoaster lover such as myself. Strangely we didn't have to queue for that long which was good and we all loved the ride. Here's a hilarious photo of us on Saw, I think our faces sum up what the ride is like pretty well haha!
After Saw we decided to go on some water rides and oh god we got completely soaked! I luckily got the least of it somehow but my friend Emma was drowned in water which I have to admit was quite funny. It was sunny and warm so we soon dried thankfully!
We went on a couple more rides after that, screaming as went, but by 6.00pm we were all pretty tired and warn out so we decided to go home, not before getting doughnuts though! On the way home we ate our doughnuts and had another sing along, a much sleepier sing along on my part though, I was knackered, getting up at 8.00 doesn't agree with me.
It was such a great day! I hope you enjoyed this post even though it was quite short, I'm hoping to do some more day in the life posts soon. Thank you for reading x

No comments:
Post a Comment