As summer is upon us I thought I'd make a post about my summer essentials!
My first essential is self tan. I'm really pale so in summer this is my best friend. I'm not a fan of fake tan so I prefer to use gradual tanning moisturiser as it smells better and leaves your skin silky smooth and golden. I use the Dove Summer Glow gradual tan moisturiser in fair to medium and it works really well in giving me a golden glow!
My next essential is a bright lipstick. I think bright lipsticks just add such a summery feel to any makeup look. My favourite at the moment is the Essence long lasting lipstick in 13 Love Me, it's a beautiful bright fuschia pink and is a steal at £2.30!
If there's any time in the year to bring out the bright nail polishes it's summer. Just like bright lipsticks they add such a summery feel to an outfit. My favourite at the moment is neon fest from the Rita Ora Rimmel collection, it's not a colour I'd usually go for but I've been loving it recently!
In summer I love to have a statement necklace to add to an outfit. My favourite is this bohemian coin necklace which I recently included in a post, it's perfect for just adding to an outfit and I think it looks especially great in the summer!
My next essential is a fashion one. Everyone needs a pair of sandals for summer. I picked up these white ones from New Look a couple of weeks ago. I love them as they have a chunky sole which adds an edge to any outfit and because they're white they go with everything!
Another fashion essential is sunglasses. I'm a sunglasses lover, I have tons of pairs because I love wearing them! For my 18th birthday I got these pair of Raybans which I've wanted forever! These are my go to sunglasses now as they go with any outfit and are just such a classic style.
My last essential is a summer fragrance. I love to have a fruity perfume in summer and this summer I've gone back to one of my old favourites! It's the Hollister beach mist in Palisades Beach. I used to use this when I was 15/16 and it just smells of summer to me! It smells of peaches and kiwis and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new summer fraguence.
So those were my summer essentials! Thanks for reading! What are your summer essentials?x
Dove Summer Glow-http://www.boots.com/en/Dove-Summer-Glow-Nourishing-Lotion-Fair-to-Medium-Skin-250ml_1329539/
Rita Ora Nail Varnish-http://www.boots.com/en/Rimmel-London-60-Seconds-Super-Shine-By-Rita-Ora_1669740/
White Sandals-http://www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/view-all-shoes/white-chunky-ankle-strap-sandals-_333732810
Hollister Beach Mist-http://www.hollisterco.com/shop/uk/girls-body-mist/cresent-bay-mist-4115071_01
No comments:
Post a Comment