It's the end of another month so it's time for my June favourites! This month has gone by really quickly and I'm very happy to have finished A Levels!
My first favourite this month is a foundation, it's the L'oreal Infallible Matte. I've worn this foundation everyday I've worn makeup, it's long lasting, high coverage and very matte, which for someone with oily skin like me is great. I'm even going to be wearing this to my sixth form prom next month because it's so incredible! I can't fault this product and it comes in at a mere £7.99!
Bright nail varnish is an essential in summer and my favourite this month has been Rimmel's Rita Ora nail varnish in Neon Fest. This colour is definitely out of my comfort zone as I'm not the biggest lover of pink, especially bright pink but I've being loving this nail varnish. I've worn it almost everyday this month as it adds a nice summery feel to an outfit!
My next favourite is a fashion one, it's these white New Look sandals. I'm going away quite a bit this summer and I wanted some sandals that were stylish but good for walking in and these have both areas covered. The chunky sole adds an edge but is also very practical! They go with everything as they're white which is an added bonus and I know I'll be getting a lot of wear out of these this summer!
Another fashion favourite is my Guns n' Roses top from Forever 21. I've had this top for a while now and have always loved it because I love Guns n' Roses but this month I've been living in it haha! It's such a nice fit and is easy to throw on with any outfit to add a rock n roll edge to it. You can't beat a top that has Axl Rose's face on it ;)!
I've loved the Maybelline Colour Tattoos for a while now and I have a couple of the colours and this month I've found myself wearing the pink gold shade a lot! This is not a typical shade for me, as I said I'm not the biggest fan of pink, but this colour is just so summery and looks perfect on its own or with different shadows. It's long wearing and easy to blend so you can't go wrong!
This month I have two TV favourites. The first is the show Peaky Blinders. My dad was the first one to introduce me to this programme and as soon as I started watching it I became obsessed! It's about a gang from Birmingham after WW1; it's got everything from violence to comedy. I have to admit I've fallen in love with the main character, Thomas Shelby played by Cillian Murphy. I can't wait to see what happens in series 3, it's definitely worth a watch!
My second TV favourite is the new season of Orange is the New Black! Orange is the New Black has to be one of favourite TV shows so when the new season came out I had to try and not binge watch it all! The new season, like the other two seasons, has been amazing and I really want season 4 already! If you've not checked this show out yet you really need it, it's amazing!
Thanks for reading! What were your favourites this month?x
L'oreal Infallible-http://www.boots.com/en/LOreal-Paris-Infallible-Matte-Foundation_1655157/
Rimmel Rita Ora Nail Varnish-http://www.superdrug.com/Make-Up/Nails/Nail-Polish/Rimmel-60-Seconds-Super-Shine-By-Rita-Ora-Neon-Fest/p/411105#.VYxaoGBN3FI
New Look White Sandals-http://www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/view-all-shoes/white-chunky-ankle-strap-sandals-_333732810
Guns n' Roses t-shirt-Sadly no longer avalible :(
Maybelline Colour Tattoo-http://www.boots.com/en/Maybelline-EyeStudio-Color-Tattoo-24hr-Cream-Gel-Eyeshadow_1253778/
Peaky Blinders-Netflix
Season 3 of Orange is the New Black-Netflix




No comments:
Post a Comment