Today I will be showing you my five favourite jewellery pieces from my collection. I'm a lover of jewellery and I have so many pieces so it was hard to just pick five pieces!
My first piece is arguably my favourite, it's this bohemian style coin necklace.
This is such a statement piece that can pull together any outfit, day or night. I love everything about this necklace! I like to wear it with old band tshirts to give them more of a 70s rock n roll vibe. I got this from ebay for only £2.99!
This is such a statement piece that can pull together any outfit, day or night. I love everything about this necklace! I like to wear it with old band tshirts to give them more of a 70s rock n roll vibe. I got this from ebay for only £2.99!
These next necklaces I've included in my May monthly favourites, it's these gold geometric necklaces.
As I said in my monthly favourites these necklaces are really nice and minimalistic and are easy to put with any outfit. There's not much else I can say about these necklaces except I love them! They're £1.50 each from Primark.
As I said in my monthly favourites these necklaces are really nice and minimalistic and are easy to put with any outfit. There's not much else I can say about these necklaces except I love them! They're £1.50 each from Primark.
Next is this large stone ring.
This is one of my favourite rings that I own, and I own a lot! It's very statement but looks great worn with multiple smaller rings and it adds a rock n roll vibe to any outfit. My favourite thing about this ring is the stone in it, it's so beautiful and looks amazing in different lights. It's a labrodriate stone which is associated with power and magic and also helps to keep away negativity! I got this ring from the online jewellery store Bleached Jewellery for £10, which is a great price considering it's sterling silver!
This is one of my favourite rings that I own, and I own a lot! It's very statement but looks great worn with multiple smaller rings and it adds a rock n roll vibe to any outfit. My favourite thing about this ring is the stone in it, it's so beautiful and looks amazing in different lights. It's a labrodriate stone which is associated with power and magic and also helps to keep away negativity! I got this ring from the online jewellery store Bleached Jewellery for £10, which is a great price considering it's sterling silver!
My next favourite is another sterling silver ring. It's this dainty moonstone ring.
The stone on this ring is so beautiful, it changes all different colours in the light. This ring can be paired with any outfit and put with other rings, it's perfect for adding that extra something to an outfit. I got it from Cheap Frills for £16.
The stone on this ring is so beautiful, it changes all different colours in the light. This ring can be paired with any outfit and put with other rings, it's perfect for adding that extra something to an outfit. I got it from Cheap Frills for £16.
My last items are these simple gold rings.
These are perfect with any outfit and great for adding a minimalistic feel, they can also be worn day or night. I like to wear them all together with the gold geometric necklaces. These were from eBay and only cost 99p!
These are perfect with any outfit and great for adding a minimalistic feel, they can also be worn day or night. I like to wear them all together with the gold geometric necklaces. These were from eBay and only cost 99p!
So those were my five favourite jewellery pieces, I hope this gave you some inspiration if you were looking for some new pieces! Thanks for reading!x
Geometric necklaces-Primark
Stone ring (similar)-http://www.bleachedjewelry.bigcartel.com/product/sterling-silver-eiric-ring
Moonstone ring (no longer avalible)-http://www.cheap-frills.co.uk/category/rings?page=1
No comments:
Post a Comment