So today I thought I would show you my current everyday makeup routine. It's very simple as I only wear it to sixth form and I really can't be bothered to do a proper face of makeup first thing in the morning!
First I start by moisturing my face and then I apply the Makeup Revolution ultra face base primer to help my foundation last longer as I have very oily skin!
I then apply my Mac pro longwear concealer to cover up any spots or redness. This product is pricey at £17 but if you have acne prone skin like I do it's amazing for covering up those nasty face demons! Also as the name suggest this product does last a very long time without budging. It's one of my best investments.
Next I buff my foundation into my skin. I use the L'oreal infallible matte foundation and oh my god, it's incredible! I only just started using it but it's high coverage, matte and long lasting, everything I could want in a foundation and it's a steal for only £7.99! I then use my Seventeen miracle matte powder to set my foundation (as you can tell I love matte products haha!).
Next I move on to my brows, I use the Makeup Revolution brow dual arch & shape to lightly fill them in and then I use the Natural Collection clear mascara to set them. Filling in my eyebrows honestly makes me look so much better, or at least I think so, I can't go without doing it now!
Next I use my NYC bronzer in Manhatten under my cheek bones, on my temples and jawline to give some warmth and definition to my face, this really makes a really big difference to my makeup in my opinion as it gives me such a healthy glow. I then take my Makeup Revolution highlighter in peach lights on the top of my cheek bones to add more glow to my face. I'm in love with highlighters!
I then move on to eyes, I don't use eyeshadow for my everyday makeup as that's a bit too much effort for me in the morning. Instead I just add my NYC black kohl eyeliner to my tightline and then add a couple of coats of my Rimmel Sandaleyes Rockin' Curves mascara to my lashes. This mascara really lengthens and volumises my lashes and as I like having massive lashes it's perfect for me!
So that's my current everyday makeup routine! I hope you enjoyed! What's your everyday makeup routine?x
Products:
Makeup Revolution Ultra Face Base Primer-http://www.superdrug.com/Makeup-Revolution/Makeup-Revolution-Ultra-Face-Base-Primer/p/240700#.VXLXzmBN3FI
Mac Pro Longwear Concealer-http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/shaded/157/10181/Products/Face/Concealer/Pro-Longwear-Concealer/index.tmpl
L'oreal Infallible Matte Foundation- http://www.boots.com/en/LOreal-Paris-Infallible-Matte-Foundation_1655157/
Makeup Revolution Brow Dual Arch & Shape- http://www.superdrug.com/Make-Up/Eyes/Eyebrows/Makeup-Revolution-Brow-Dual-Arch-%26-Shape-Medium/p/450701#.VXLY0mBN3FI
Natural Collection Clear Mascara- http://www.boots.com/en/Natural-Collection-Lash-Care-Mascara_24312/
NYC Big Bold Bronzer in Manhatten- http://www.superdrug.com/NYC/NYC-Big-Bold-Bronzer-Manhattan/p/643375#.VXLZaGBN3FI
Makeup Revolution Highlighter in Peach Lights- http://www.superdrug.com/Makeup-Revolution/Makeup-Revolution-Highlighter-Peach-Lights/p/978760#.VXLZpGBN3FI
NYC Black Kohl Pencil- http://www.superdrug.com/NYC/NYC-Brow-Eye-Pencil-Jet-Black-921/p/117579#.VXLZ7WBN3FI
Rimmel Scandaleyes Rockin Curves Mascara- http://www.boots.com/en/Rimmel-Scandaleyes-Rockin-Curves-Mascara_1426379/
Seventeen Mirrorshine Lipstick in Beehive- http://www.boots.com/en/SEVENTEEN-Mirror-Shine-Lipstick_1281281/

No comments:
Post a Comment