So recently it was my 19th birthday and I went to London with two of my friends and my boyfriend to get some food and do some shopping so I thought I'd do a little blog post on it! My friends and boyfriend got to my house at 10.30 and we just chatted for a bit and they gave me my presents! We got the train up around 11.30 and arrived around 12.15 (I don't live to far from London) and then walked to the Hard Rock Cafe where we got lunch.
I'm obsessed with the Hard Rock Cafe, it's honesty the coolest place on earth (I would live in their if I could!), if you're ever near one you have to go in! Especially if you love classic rock n roll like I do! We ordered our food, I got a bacon and cheese burger with chips, it was amazing. I couldn't finish my food though as there was so much and I seem to have a pretty small stomach haha! I wish I could've eaten more though.
We came out of the Hard Rock Cafe and went in the shop to have a little look but I didn't get anything then we headed to my favourite shop, Brandy Meville!
I love Brandy Melville as all the clothes are so me, I tried on a couple of items and ended up getting a cardigan and a t-shirt dress (which I was going to get in Paris but didn't!) and I love them both so much.
We then headed down to Oxford Street after looking in a couple more shops and it was hectic, as always! We went into the Primark but by that point everyone was really tired so we didn't do a lot of looking around as it's so big! Then we took a trip in Space N K to look for some Nars stuff that I wanted but we couldn't find it unfortunately.
We then went and found a Starbucks to get a drink, I got a mango passionfruit cooler, which was amazing! We chilled out there for a bit and then decided it was time to head back as we'd all been up pretty early and we'd done a hell of a lot of walking!
It was such a good day and I got tons of really nice things! It may take me slightly longer with blog posts now as I'm at uni! I love it here so far and will definitely do being a room tour soon and some general posts about university life. Thanks for reading x


No comments:
Post a Comment