I thought today I'd do a little life update and by the title you can probably guess what it's about haha! Throughout the last year I've been going through the process of applying for university and doing my A Levels and last month I finally got my results and found out that I got into the University of Winchester, my first choice uni! Since then I've been organising my accommodation (I'll be staying in halls) and buying all my stuff. I've had to buy so many new things and many shopping trips were needed, my favourite it's safe to say was to Ikea as I got loads of stuff their and I love the Scandinavian style.
I will be studying Criminology at Winchester and I can't wait as I've always been so interested in the subject and it will be nice to get to know people who have the same interest as me! I can't wait to meet everyone in my flat and block, I've already been speaking to some people and they're lovely which is good! It's going to be a massive change for me but I'm really excited about it and I'm not too nervous, which is strange for me as I'm the queen of worrying.
I move in this Saturday (the 12th) and right now I'm just packing up most of my clothes as I've packed most of my room stuff. I think I will be doing a room tour when I get my room properly set up to how I want it to be; thats another thing I'm looking forward to, setting up my room, as I love love love all the stuff I've bought!
I think I've rambled on for long enough now haha! So I hope you enjoyed reading and to anyone else going to uni this year good luck and I hope you love it! Thanks for reading x
No comments:
Post a Comment