Tuesday, 25 August 2015

Lush Herbalism Review

Hey guys!

Today I'm doing something a bit different, a review! I bought this Lush face and body cleanser around 2 weeks ago and have been using it everyday since so I thought I'd do a little blog post on it.

I have really bad skin that seems to be impossible to clear so I wanted to get some new products to try out to see if any would work and I had heard a lot of good things about Lush skincare! I have bought a lot of bath products from Lush but never skincare so I thought I'd give it a try.

I have to say I'm really not a fan of the smell of this product as to me it smells like vinegar but once you put it on your face you can't notice the smell which is good. To use the product you have to scoop a bit out, put it with water and mix to create a paste. I think it's quite hard to get the product out of the tub but once you have it's easy to create a paste.

Once you apply this to your face it feels really cooling which I love! I just wash it off with warm water and once I have it just makes your face feel so clean and fresh which is amazing. Not only that but I can see a difference straight away, my blemishes look less red and they go down slightly. 

After using this product for around 3-5 days I noticed a major improvement in my skin, I had less blemishes and my skin felt smoother. For £6.75 this product is definitely worth the money because it really does vastly improve skin and as you do not need to use a lot each time it will last a while!

Overall this product is amazing, if you can get over the fact that getting it out of the tub is slightly tricky and the not so great smell, you will love it. I definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to try out new skincare products or anyone with acne prone skin like me. 

Thank you for reading! What are your skincare favourites?x


No comments:

Post a Comment