Tuesday, 25 August 2015

My Morning Routine

Hey guys!

Today I thought I'd show you my morning routine. Let's get into it!

When I wake up I like to check Facebook, Tumblr and Instagram and then I watch a couple of YouTube videos. I usually lay in bed for ages doing this as I never want to get up!

When I've found the energy to get up I go downstairs and have breakfast, usually cereal or toast as I can never be bothered to make anything else haha! Then I sit and watch TV for a bit; at the moment I'm watching Sons of Anarchy which is now my favourite show ever! It's amazing and you should all go check it out, especially if you like hot guys on motorbikes.

After this I go upstairs and pick out what to wear and then get changed. I usually just throw on jeans and a t-shirt with some jewellery as it's just easy and always looks cool! I really should start doing some ootds haha.

I then go into the bathroom and wash my face with the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Wash and then use the Lush Herbalism cleanser to cleanse my face which really helps my skin (I'll be doing a review on the Lush Herbalism soon). After that I brush my teeth.

Next I put on my Mac strobe cream, lip scrub and then lip balm to prep my face for my makeup. This just helps moisturise my face and brighten my dull skin!


Once this has all sunk in I do my makeup (I should be doing an updated makeup routine soon). After my makeup is done I straighten my hair (as it's usually crazy in the morning) and then style it.

So that's my morning routine! I hope you all enjoyed reading, speak to you all soon!x

No comments:

Post a Comment