Today I thought I would attempt the 5 product face challenge! I have a feeling this is going to be really tough considering the amount of makeup I usually have on my face but I'm going to give it a go!
My first product is going to be foundation, I'm using the L'oreal Infallible which is one of my favourites (as you've probably guessed from the amount I use it haha)! This helps to give a good amount of coverage.
Second I'm going to use a concealer. For some people this probably wouldn't be necessary but I have cystic acne so I really need to cover this up! I'm using the Mac pro longerwear concealer as it's great for covering anything! As you can see I use this product a lot as it's pretty battered.
My third product is bronzer! This adds a nice warmth to the face and is something I can't live without! I'm using the NYC bronzer as always.
The fourth product I'm going to use is a great all rounder as I'm going to be using it for a couple of different things. It's the Naked 2 palette! First I'm going to be applying the colour verve, this is a silvery colour, all over my lids and then using the shade pistol, the darker grey silver, in the crease and blending that out! Next I'm using the shade foxy, the cream colour, on the brow bone. I'm then taking this beautiful shade bootycall, a champagne colour, across the tops of my cheek bones as it's a stunning highlight colour. I'm then taking the matte brown shade busted very lightly through my brows!
My third product is bronzer! This adds a nice warmth to the face and is something I can't live without! I'm using the NYC bronzer as always.
The fourth product I'm going to use is a great all rounder as I'm going to be using it for a couple of different things. It's the Naked 2 palette! First I'm going to be applying the colour verve, this is a silvery colour, all over my lids and then using the shade pistol, the darker grey silver, in the crease and blending that out! Next I'm using the shade foxy, the cream colour, on the brow bone. I'm then taking this beautiful shade bootycall, a champagne colour, across the tops of my cheek bones as it's a stunning highlight colour. I'm then taking the matte brown shade busted very lightly through my brows!
Last I will be using mascara as to me this pulls the whole look together. I'm using the No.7 extreme length.
This is my finished look! I have to say it's not bad for only using 5 products, although I definitely won't be doing this on a daily basis as I need my lipstick, brow set and face powder haha.
So that was my 5 product face challenge, I have to say it was a lot harder than I thought it would be! I challenge all you guys to do this too! Thanks for reading x
No comments:
Post a Comment