Recently I saw a video by youtuber and blogger Amelia Lilana (if you don't watch her you should, she's great) about her tips and tricks to look put together and it inspired me to create my own list of what I feel makes me look and feel put together! So here are my top 5 tips on how to look and feel put together.
My first tip is to put on some concealer. It sounds trivial I know but once I put on concealer I just feel so much better about my skin and it gets rid of my terrible dark circles and redness!
My next tip is to fill in your eyebrows! This again will probably sound trivial but I think filling in your eyebrows just automatically makes you look a lot more put together as it helps to shape your face.
Now to move away from beauty and on to accessories! Wearing a statement always makes me feel put together as I think it adds so much to an outfit and pulls a whole look together. It can also help dress up a very casual outfit, which is perfect for me as I'm an avid jeans and t-shirt wearer!
Now to move away from beauty and on to accessories! Wearing a statement always makes me feel put together as I think it adds so much to an outfit and pulls a whole look together. It can also help dress up a very casual outfit, which is perfect for me as I'm an avid jeans and t-shirt wearer!
My second to last tip is to spritz on some of your favourite perfume. I like to do this as it just makes me feel fresh and sophisticated.
My final tip is to paint your nails. I can't go a day without having painted nails so for me this is an essential but I think having painted nails can help pull together a look and it can also add a nice pop of colour to an outfit!
Those are all my tips and tricks on how to look and feel put together, I hope you found them helpful! Thanks for reading!x
No comments:
Post a Comment